Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to Senior Vice President, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology
Mummey's success, considerable experience across AccuWeather's various lines of business in driving growth and overall revenue goals led to rapid advancement. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, January 21, 2021 - AccuWeather today announced that Stephen Mummey has been named Senior Vice President (SVP), Digital Ad Revenue & Technology effective immediately. In this expanded role, Mummey will...
New AccuWeather App Grabs Top Honors for WMO International Weather App Awards 2020
AccuWeather app recognized in 3 categories for awards that celebrate innovation, meteorological content, user-friendliness and state-of-the-art design AccuWeather Global Weather Center, December 17, 2020 - AccuWeather today announced it has been recognized in three categories for the 2020 World Meteorological Organization's (WMO) International Weather App Awards. The newly designed app, launched in July of 2020,...
AccuWeather TV Network Announces Partnership with REELZ for National Advertising Sales and Marketing Opportunities
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, December 16, 2020 - AccuWeather TV Network today announced a strategic partnership with REELZ for national advertising to present brands and advertisers full marketing and sponsorship solutions, leveraging the power of AccuWeather TV Network's 24/7 national, regional and local weather news and breaking weather coverage. This strategic partnership is the latest...