Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
XUMO to Add AccuWeather NOW Streaming Service to its Lineup of Live Channels
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 8, 2021 - AccuWeather NOWTM, the new video streaming product from AccuWeather, the proven leader in weather forecast accuracy, today announced it is joining XUMO's growing roster of over 200 channels, meeting an increasing demand for streaming weather and climate news and content. XUMO users can now access AccuWeather's forecasts...
AccuWeather to Keep T-Mobile Customers Ahead of Severe Weather with Exclusive Up to the Minute® Alerts
Superior Accuracy™ and timely alerts help keep T-Mobile customers safer throughout this year's hurricane season and beyond AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 1, 2021 - AccuWeather today announced AccuWeather Alerts™ severe weather notifications, a new system to push severe weather alerts exclusively into the hands of T-Mobile customers. This advanced notification system is designed to...
AccuWeather Announces Partnership with the Major Arena Soccer League
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 2, 2021 - AccuWeather, the world’s most accurate weather source, announced today its sponsorship of the Major Arena Soccer League (MASL). AccuWeather will provide weather forecasts to assist in event MASL planning, as it has for other major sports leagues and organizations around the world. The AccuWeather MASL Game-Day Forecast will...