Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Introduces First-Of-Its-Kind Brightness Index
AccuWeather announced today the creation a new patented index to give people a better characterization and description of the weather they will experience that day and in the future: the AccuLumen Brightness Index™.
Rockbot Provides 24 Hour Continuous Weather Programming from AccuWeather
Millions of monthly viewers can watch AccuWeather NOW®, content dedicated to all things weather, now available on the Out-of-Home Media Streaming Service Rockbot TV
AccuWeather Introduces Revolutionary Interactive Display System for Esri Data At The 2023 Esri User Conference
New AccuWeather Command Center Display System™ is a large interactive display system designed to seamlessly integrate with Esri's GIS software.