Leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions
A leading insurance company sees 5x more engagement through a combination of custom weather triggers and high exposure integrations specifically targeted to users during every day and severe weather conditions.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
• High-impact digital executions
• Pre/during/post severe weather triggering
• Custom audience targeting
• Existing contextual brand alignment
• The high-impact campaign garnered 40MM+ impressions, with an overall CTR of 1.37%
• The severe weather sponsorship that was deployed when severe weather was forecasted in a user’s area garnered over 2.5MM impressions cross-platform
• The Pre/during severe weather forecast anchor unit had a cross-platform CTR of 1.77%, compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 0.54%
• The mobile web sponsorship garnered a 5.60% CTR compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 1.2%
• The mobile hero unit performed very well, with a CTR of 6% compared to AccuWeather’s benchmark of 4.46%
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Adds Dr. Claudia Natanson as Vice President of Information Security
Natanson brings a successful track record of leadership for digital and cyber security transformations and expertise in technical innovation to the world's most trusted weather brand. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 14, 2021 -Claudia Natanson joined AccuWeather as Vice President of Information Security effective immediately, the company announced. In this role, Natanson will be responsible...
AccuWeather Partners with Microsoft to Bring New Capabilities to Microsoft Azure Maps
Most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings brings data and mapping capabilities to leading-edge geospatial platform to benefit enterprise customers. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, April 13, 2021 - AccuWeather today announced the integration of its weather data on Microsoft Azure Maps, making it Azure Maps exclusive weather provider. The partnership signifies a recognition by...
AccuWeather TV Network wins big with Cablefax Program Awards
Award category ‘Best Overall Content; Weather News' celebrating best-of-the-best in high quality, informative programming and content AccuWeather Global Weather Center, March 31, 2021 -AccuWeather TV Network was honored this week by trade publisher Cablefax with an industry award celebrating its achievements in producing superior weather content for cable television. AccuWeather TV Network was recognized for...