#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
XUMO to Add AccuWeather NOW Streaming Service to its Lineup of Live Channels
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 8, 2021 - AccuWeather NOWTM, the new video streaming product from AccuWeather, the proven leader in weather forecast accuracy, today announced it is joining XUMO's growing roster of over 200 channels, meeting an increasing demand for streaming weather and climate news and content. XUMO users can now access AccuWeather's forecasts...
AccuWeather to Keep T-Mobile Customers Ahead of Severe Weather with Exclusive Up to the Minute® Alerts
Superior Accuracy™ and timely alerts help keep T-Mobile customers safer throughout this year's hurricane season and beyond AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 1, 2021 - AccuWeather today announced AccuWeather Alerts™ severe weather notifications, a new system to push severe weather alerts exclusively into the hands of T-Mobile customers. This advanced notification system is designed to...
AccuWeather Announces Partnership with the Major Arena Soccer League
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 2, 2021 - AccuWeather, the world’s most accurate weather source, announced today its sponsorship of the Major Arena Soccer League (MASL). AccuWeather will provide weather forecasts to assist in event MASL planning, as it has for other major sports leagues and organizations around the world. The AccuWeather MASL Game-Day Forecast will...