#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather and CoreLogic Join Forces to Build Solutions That Will Benefit Consumers via Location-specific Weather Notifications
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 21, 2022 – AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used provider of weather forecasts and warnings, today announced an expanded agreement with CoreLogic®, the leader in global property information, analytics, and data-enabled solutions. The two companies are combining their expertise and broadening opportunities within the insurance industry and other industry...
AccuWeather Celebrates 60 Years of Superior Forecast Accuracy
Founder and CEO Dr. Joel Myers: ‘I wanted to raise the respect for weather forecasters and meteorologists overall ... Today, when we forecast a snowstorm or a hurricane, people act on it and do what is necessary to get ready.' AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 23, 2022 - Since its founding in 1962, AccuWeather, the...
AccuWeather launches program to protect the climate health and safety of 1 million lives
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, September 21, 2022 - Today, AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used source of weather forecasts and warnings, unveils its Climate Impact Program, a partnership-based effort dedicated to protecting climate health and saving lives with better forecasts and information on severe weather and air pollution. Steven R. Smith, President of AccuWeather,...