#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Introduces First-Of-Its-Kind Brightness Index
AccuWeather announced today the creation a new patented index to give people a better characterization and description of the weather they will experience that day and in the future: the AccuLumen Brightness Index™.
Rockbot Provides 24 Hour Continuous Weather Programming from AccuWeather
Millions of monthly viewers can watch AccuWeather NOW®, content dedicated to all things weather, now available on the Out-of-Home Media Streaming Service Rockbot TV
AccuWeather Introduces Revolutionary Interactive Display System for Esri Data At The 2023 Esri User Conference
New AccuWeather Command Center Display System™ is a large interactive display system designed to seamlessly integrate with Esri's GIS software.