#1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content
A #1 battery brand sees 3x more engagement with AccuWeather’s severe weather-triggering and custom content.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • High-Impact, cross-platform display units
• Severe weather triggering & targeting
• Custom, co-branded video and article content
• Native, in-app background integration
• AccuWeather performed 20% above the brand agency’s viewability standards across weather aligned media and messaging
• Weather triggered messaging received 3x more interaction that standard run of site media
• Custom content featuring extreme meteorologist, Reed Timmer, garnered a 5.05% CTR
• 40% attention quality* on custom content
• 2x the benchmarked universal interaction rate**
*Attention Quality: Ratio of users that converted from hovering over an ad to interacting
**Universal Interaction Rate: Percentage of impressions where a user entered the frame of an ad and was active for at least half a second
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
AccuWeather Unveils WeatherShow Enhancer™ at NAB 2023
• New from AccuWeather, the WeatherShow Enhancer™ will greatly enhance and expand the capabilities of your current weather system, whether you use WSI or Baron. • The WeatherShow Enhancer will do for weather presentations what CNN’s Magic wall did for election night presentations. • The WeatherShow Enhancer will supercharge your weather presentation with more looks...
AccuWeather is First Publisher to Introduce Green Media Products Powered by Scope3 for Agency and Brand Partners
AccuWeather Global Weather Center, November 1, 2022 - AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used source of weather forecasts and warnings, as well as a global media publisher, today announced it is the first publisher to partner with Scope3, the source of truth for digital supply chain emissions data, to offer Green Media Products (GMPs)...
AccuWeather Names Mark D'Andrea Global Chief Revenue Officer
Reporting to AccuWeather President Steven R. Smith, D'Andrea will be based at AccuWeather's new sales and development office at 80 Pine Street in New York City's financial district. AccuWeather Global Weather Center, October 18, 2022 - AccuWeather, the most accurate and most used source of weather forecasts and warnings, today announced the addition of Mark...