AccuWeather delivers 30MM+ impressions for big box tech retailer’s 24-hour Black Friday campaign
AccuWeather delivers 30MM+ impressions for big box tech retailer’s 24-hour Black Friday campaign.
Lessons learned from the 2019 hurricane season. Reducing the risk and liability before, during and after the storm
An in-depth look at the 2020 hurricane season forecast
Impacts of Hurricanes Barry and Dorian and Tropical Storm Imelda
- • Cross-platform takeovers
- • High-impact custom ad units
- • In a span of 24 hours, AccuWeather delivered over 30 million impressions and almost 137K clicks (170% of brand’s KPI of 80K clicks)
- • The high-impact mobile web hero placement delivered a CTR of 3.21%, while the desktop hero placement delivered a 1.01% CTR
- • Nearly 85% of the impressions delivered were from mobile and apps, reaching users on the move as they were shopping
Tell us about your company and one of our experts will be in touch.
The latest from AccuWeather
Rockbot Provides 24 Hour Continuous Weather Programming from AccuWeather
Millions of monthly viewers can watch AccuWeather NOW®, content dedicated to all things weather, now available on the Out-of-Home Media Streaming Service Rockbot TV
AccuWeather Introduces Revolutionary Interactive Display System for Esri Data At The 2023 Esri User Conference
New AccuWeather Command Center Display System™ is a large interactive display system designed to seamlessly integrate with Esri's GIS software.
AccuWeather Creates New Index to Measure and Quantify the Severity of Heat Waves
Heat Waves are the #1 Cause of Weather-Related Deaths in the U.S. AccuWeather Introduces the Only Scale that Tracks the Duration and Severity of Heat Waves, Allowing People to Now Easily Compare the Intensity of Current and Previous Heat Waves AccuWeather Global Weather Center, June 21, 2023 - AccuWeather®, the undisputed leader in Superior Accuracy™...